- Transform the size and shape of billowing mist and water domes
- Send objects spiraling and twisting through vortexes
- Connect pipe pieces to form fountains that funnel the flow of mist and water
- Investigate and sculpt crushed ice using a variety of tools
- “Paint” watery designs on a large slate wall
- Explore an expanded toddler play area with balls, ramps and spigots
- And MUCH more!
After 16 years and more than 2 million visitors, Water Ways closes for renovations on September 2 and the reinvented space opens in November. Stay tuned for stories and photos of reinventing Water Ways!
|Illustrations by Valerie Haggerty-Silva|