Did you know that in 2013, Providence Children’s Museum:
- Welcomed a record 166,227 visitors, 29% free of charge.
- Brought engaging hands-on activities to over 1,000 Head Start preschoolers and 600 school-age kids through after-school and summer programs at inner-city community centers.
- Hosted 1,350 low-income children and their family members at free Museum family nights.
- Took open-ended, creative play experiences to 930 kids and family members in neighborhood parks across Providence.
- Conducted therapeutic visits for 530 children and parents in nearly 200 court-separated families.
- Provided 400 charitable memberships to children and families in need.
And MUCH more! Download our 2013 Annual Report to get the full story, and take a look back at some of last year's highlights, in words and photos: