- Brought engaging hands-on activities to 1,000 Head Start preschoolers and over 250 school-age kids through after-school and summer programs at inner-city community centers.
- Hosted nearly 1,200 low-income children and their family members at free Museum family nights.
- Conducted therapeutic visits for over 500 children and parents in 182 court-separated families.
- Took open-ended, creative play experiences to over 1,600 kids and family members at neighborhood parks and community events across Providence.
- Provided over 350 charitable memberships to children and families in need.
Thursday, March 31, 2016
2015 Year in Review
Did you know that in 2015, Providence Children’s Museum: